Thank you to the team at In20years.com for creating this awesome, fun tool we used to help us create our gallery of “aged images.” Like some of your favorite celebrities, you too can check out what you will look like in 20 years. That may be a scary thought for you, but there is better solution to your problem… add pictures of your friends and family.
Even Celebrities Age!
Everyone looks at celebrities in general as being these entirely glamorous people that live extravagant lives. Although this may be the truth in some situations, celebrities are still ordinary people that go through the same problems as every person does… EVEN AGING. They can become as old and wrinkly as any average person.
A lot of celebrities take the “easy way out” of the aging process by undergoing cosmetic surgery or other unnatural procedures. If you don’t want to look like a plastic, deformed Barbie Doll, don’t follow in these stars footsteps.
Joan Rivers and Donatella Versace are just two of the many celebrities that have had cosmetic surgery catastrophes.
The surgery didn’t even do much for them since they still look old and wrinkly. Many cases, when someone gets plastic surgery they end up looking older then they did before, so it defeats the purpose.
Joan Rivers Cause of Death… Cerebral Hypoxia or Too Much Plastic Surgery?
Joan Rivers’ publicly known cause of death was due to cerebral hypoxia, in other words her nose job was so bad that she couldn’t breathe.
“Cerebral hypoxia occurs when there is not enough oxygen getting to the brain. The brain needs a constant supply of oxygen and nutrients to function.” ¹
Jump on the Anti Aging Bandwagon with These Awesome Tips!
There are many other natural ways to slow down the aging process and keep your youthfulness for a little while longer, a few years even. Some of these anti-aging techniques are as simple as sleeping. How easy is that?!? I guess the saying “I need to get my beauty sleep,” is certainly true.
There are so many anti aging secrets that you should be aware of and it’s actually easier then it seems. Many of these top secrets won’t even set you back… Save $$$ and leave the plastic surgery for the celebs, they will absolutely need it in 20 years.
5 Life Lessons Learned From Imagining Celebrities in 20 Years!
1. Age doesn’t come with wisdom, it comes with wrinkles and bad eyesight. It’s time to retire the saying “With age comes wisdom”. Unless by wisdom they meant crows feet, smile lines, and reading glasses!
2. Photoshop is your friend. Aside from taking your picture from a distance there are a few things you can do to make yourself look younger in photos. There are tools such as blending and blurring, spot correction, and filters to eliminate uneven tones or blemishes. Just don’t go too over board!
3. Dryers DO NOT remove the wrinkles from your birthday suit. If your clothes are wrinkly and you don’t have an iron (or the time to iron) you can just put your clothes in the dryer for a few minutes. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could do the same thing with your birthday suit if you don’t have enough money for a plastic surgeon?
4. Maybe you CAN judge a book by its cover. Especially if the cover is made of old, worn leather! If you spot crows feet or smile lines, chances are this “book” is full of comedy and good times. Worry lines and bags under the eyes are good indications of stress and turmoil.
5. Don’t do drugs. Celebrities that have history with substance abuse tend to have bags under their eyes, spots, and a narrowed face. This is due to the fact that some drugs speed up the aging process. The “20” years of aging tends to happen in a matter of 5 years instead. Constantly looking under the weather is not a good look, as demonstrated by Lindsey Lohan.
Tanning… Is it Safe?
Yes, the sun does provide your body with vitamin D and other health benefits. However, too much time in the sun or a tanning bed can cause your skin to lose elasticity and wrinkle, as well as cause cancer, eye damage, and freckles.
If you’re not careful you can end up looking like the skin of an old, wrinkly, baked potato like Tan Mom (Patricia Krentcil, 47). She claims that she has been tanning her whole life. Tan Mom was even toldby Doris Day she has a condition called “Tanorexia.” ²
Did you know..? Vitamin D is needed to absorb phosphorus and calcium into your body from your diet.
Face Palm Reading
Using lines in your face we can read into your past and determine your future just like the lines on the palms of your hands!
What do your crows feet, frown lines, and other wrinkles say about your future?
Crows feet are a sign that you’ve lived a happy, humorous life and you are likely to live long and wrinkly. Frown lines are a dead giveaway that you’ve lived the life of Scrooge and you will most likely wither away alone and still miserable. And of course, bags under your eyes are a dead giveaway that you don’t understand the meaning of beauty sleep.
Best Quotes and Jokes About Aging!
“Beauty is but a flower, which wrinkles will devour.” – Thomas Nash 3
“Years wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.” -Douglas MacArthur 4
“I don’t plan to grow old gracefully; I plan to have face-lifts until my ears meet.” – Rita Rudner 5
“I never think about age. I believe your age is totally how you feel. I’ve seen women of thirty-five who are old and people of seventy-five who are young. As long as I look after myself physically, mentally and emotionally, I’ll stay young.” – Joan Collins 6
“Youth is the gift of nature, but age is a work of art.” – Stanislaw Jerzy Lec 7
“I’ve had so much plastic surgery, when I die they will donate my body to Tupperware.” – Joan Rivers8
Some people age gracefully like Halle Berry or Sandra Bollock. While others are not so fortunate and age HORRENDOUSLY like Brigitte Bardot and Steven Tyler.
We took a handful of celebrities and aged them 20 years to see who is on their way to looking like an old leather handbag and who will be sipping from the fountain of youth for the rest of their life.
Take a look at your favorite, hottest female celebrities 20 years from now… wrinkles, dark spots, wimpy brows and lashes galore!
It’s Not a Myth…
MEN AGE TOO!
If you don’t believe us just look at David Lee Roth, Mick Jagger, and Macaulay Culkin. Scary, right?
Men claim that they “don’t care” if they get wrinkles, but we all know thats far from the truth. No one wants to look in the mirror and see their father staring back at them. There’s a handful of male celebrities that have gotten plastic surgery to appear younger; Sylvester Stallone, Clay Aiken, Simon Cowell, and Gene Simmons are all great examples of men that are trying to fight off the reality of aging by undergoing the knife.
With the truth that no matter how much money you spend on plastic surgery or how good your genes are, you cannot escape the hands of father time…
Take a look at what some of your favorite male celebrities will look like in 20 years!