Every few years, we hear about the latest “superfood“. Now and then is generally in the form of a fruit or vegetable from an exotic, far away land. Ginger health benefits can act as a detoxifying agent inside your body.
Manufacturers get on the bandwagon, supplying the public with the superfood in various forms – everything from dehydrated versions of the food to shakes and supplements.
Most of these foods, though, don’t stick around for very long. Another superfood soon replaces them.
However, there are certain foods that stand the test of time. These are foods that are so tasty and so beneficial that people have used them for generation after generation.
Ginger is one such food.
- Please be aware that unless expressly indicated otherwise, product packaging may vary from what is shown on this listing. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our listing. Please always read the labels, warning and directions provided before using or consuming the product.
- Gingen Instant Ginger Beverage Formula2 Original Flavor
Today, we’re going to look at ginger health benefits so you can see why you should start adding this time-tested superfood into your diet.
Top 4 Ginger Health Benefits – Why You Need to Start Eating It Right Away
Many benefits are derived from ginger. Here are four ginger health benefits that we find to be truly impressive.
1. It Will Reduce Nausea Symptoms
Motion sickness can make a fun day trip seem like a nightmare. Even if you don’t vomit, you feel like you’re going to at any moment.
Thankfully, ginger can help – even if you’ve forgotten to take your Dramamine.
Ginger soothes the stomach and can prevent vomiting and the severity of your nausea symptoms caused by vertigo.
In fact, ginger has proven so effective for some people that doctors recommend it for post-surgery nausea, morning sickness and chemotherapy. Even patients undergoing chemotherapy have benefitted from the anti-nausea effects of ginger.
- The Ginger People Variety 4 Pack! You will receive:
- 1 Organic Pickled Sushi Ginger 6.7 oz
- 1 Organic Ginger Spread 8.5 oz
- 1 Organic Minced Ginger 6.7 oz
- 1 Organic Grated Ginger 6.7 oz
- Hotta Original Ginger with Honey
- Made from ginger age 11-12 months.
- Contains of honey
- Less sugar
2. Ginger Has Anti-Inflammatory Properties
Ginger is one of the top choices for all-natural pain remedies. The main reason for this is because it has some of the strongest anti-inflammatory properties of any food.
People with back, leg, or joint pain can benefit from adding ginger into their diet. Additionally, some people have noticed that ginger reduces their pain. Some evidences shows one of ginger health benefits is to lower blood sugar and cholesterol.
It can also help women with their menstrual symptoms. Studies have shown that ginger can be just as effective in reducing menstrual cramps as ibuprofen or other over the counter pain remedies.
3. It Aids the Digestive System
Besides extract feeling of nausea, ginger can aid with the overall health of the digestive tract. It can even prevent stomach ulcers from forming. Ginger can help with indigestion and heartburn as well.
It also helps the liver, kidneys and intestines remove toxic substances inside the body because one of the ginger health benefits is detoxification.
4. Ginger Can Make You Feel Better When You’re Sick
When you get a cold or the flu, one of the best things you can do is start taking some ginger. Ginger has warming properties, so it can keep you warm when you experience fever chills. It also promotes sweating, which is one of the best ways to eliminate toxins from your body.
- FLAVOR: Yogi Ginger tea combines lively Ginger with invigorating Lemongrass and spicy Black Pepper for a deliciously spiced herbal blend.
- BENEFITS: Ginger, traditionally used to support healthy digestion, combines with Black Pepper and Peppermint for a naturally warming blend.
- ORGANIC: USDA Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified.
- CONTENTS: Caffeine free, Gluten free, Vegan and Kosher. No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners. Individually packaged in compostable tea bags.
- BREWING SUGGESTIONS: To get the most out of every cup, bring water to boiling and steep 7 minutes. For a stronger tea, use 2 tea bags.
- DELICIOUS: Enjoy the unique flavor profile of Mariani crystalized Ginger!
- PACKAGE SIZE: This is a single package containing 6 ounces of Dried Ginger.
- QUALITY: Mariani is known for its high quality and delicious dried fruits including these delicious dried ginger slices .
- UNIQUE: Enjoy these out of the package or add them to other things such as cereal, tea, and more.
- RESEALABLE PACKAGE: to help maintain freshness!
Delicious Ways to Start Incorporating More Ginger Health Benefits into Your Diet
If you want to gain ginger health benefits, you need to add it to your daily diet. Here are some ways you can do that.
Add It to Your Fruit and Vegetable Juices
Fresh fruit and vegetable juices are nature’s medicines. They are full of vitamins and minerals that will help you fight infections and give you energy.
There are multiple ways to add ginger to juice. You can add it to apple and lemon juice for a quick immune boosting shot each morning. Or, you can add it to your green extract for an energy boosting power lunch drink.
Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth with Natural Ginger Candy
Now, we don’t want you to get the wrong idea. We’re not advocating adding a ton of ginger candy to your diet.
However, we do believe in moderation. A little sweet tooth satisfaction every now and then is ok. And if you’re going to do that, why not do it with something that has some fantastic health benefits.
Some sweet ginger treats include homemade gingersnap cookies and dried ginger. Make your own by looking for delicious recipes online, or look for products that are made with all-natural ingredients.
Of course, these are just a few ways you can add it to your diet. You can also add ginger to stir-fry dishes, salad dressings, and ginger tea.
Daily Dose of Ginger Health Benefits Can Turn Your Health Around
Ginger health benefits are something that can’t be denied. They’ve been time-tested, with generations of people throughout the Earth seeing results by adding some ginger into their diet.
You, too, can see some great results when you start incorporating some ginger into your daily diet. This is especially true if you deal with inflammatory health conditions, chronic pain, or motion sickness.
- OPTIMAL DOSE FOR SIMPLE SUPPLEMENTATION Each of our ginger root capsules provides 550 milligrams of 100% pure ginger root (Zingiber officinale) powder. Optimum dosage to support Healthy Digestion and Imune Health
- A TRULY NATURAL SOLUTION Unlike other ginger tablets on the market, our ginger root capsules are truly all natural. We never add artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives to our ginger root, making it a true natural remedy for those who want to use ginger for symptoms of nausia, heartburn or for its anti-inflammatory benefits
- EASY TO SWALLOW Our ginger root pills come in a capsule form, so they're very easy to take, even if you're suffering from nausea symptoms
- QUALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON We only manufacture our ginger root supplement in the USA at a facility that is GMP-certified, ensuring that every capsule is pure, potent and free of contaminants
- AN IDEAL ADDITION TO YOUR HEALTHY DIET Our ginger supplement is 100% free of sugar, milk, lactose, soy, gluten, wheat, yeast, sodium and fish
One of the surprising ginger health benefits is the capability to prevent and treat common diseases like stroke, heart disease, cancer and even diabetes.
Even if you’re not a huge fan of ginger, adding just a little bit – the taste of it hidden by the flavors of other foods – can still reap huge benefits.
Like all foods, ginger isn’t a miracle food. But it does help a lot of people, one of which could be you! Add ginger to your already healthy diet and do more by aging healthy. Or, if you need to make some dietary changes, make eating ginger one of the baby steps you take toward eating healthier foods.