Low testosterone, commonly called low T, is a common condition that affects men of all ages. Testosterone levels naturally begin to decline in men starting around 30 and continue to drop at a rate of around 1% every year. However, even men in their 20’s can develop low T levels.
While natural, low testosterone is not necessarily a part of normal aging, low T levels can affect many areas of life. This includes relationships, mental health, heart health, and healthy muscle and fat distribution. The good news is this condition can be treated in many ways including exercise, dietary changes, and hormone therapy. Low T can only be confirmed with a blood test. Nonetheless, there are several signs of low testosterone in men you can watch for.
- ELITE ESTROGEN BLOCKER FOR MEN. Androsurge is the first scientifically-dosed, non-proprietary blend, all-natural estrogen reducing supplement for men. Featuring research-supported ingredients such as grape seed extract and diindolylmethane (DIM).
- BUILD MUSCLE, INCREASE STRENGTH, & BURN FAT. Optimize your natural potential for maximum muscle building & fat loss. Androsurge works as a muscle builder by promoting muscle fullness during your training and reduce muscle catabolism.
- ENERGY, VITALITY, AND LIBIDO. Androsurge helps boost your overall energy levels so you can power through your day, workout sessions, & life with a sense of vitality you've never felt before. Feel an improvement in overall confidence, a boost in drive, a reduction of stress, and a relentless alpha drive.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. If for any reason at all you aren't completely satisfied with your results from this estrogen blocker supplement, simply reach out to us and we will work to resolve your concern.
- USA MANUFACTURED IN A cGMP FACILITY. All Jacked Factory products are manufactured in a state-of-the-art cGMP facility. We guarantee that our customers are getting nothing but the purest, safest, and highest quality products on the market. We take our customers' health seriously so we will never sacrifice quality. Be confident that each bottle of Androsurge is free from impurities and safe.
#1. You Have Less Muscle Mass or Strength
In younger men, testosterone is essential for building muscle mass. As testosterone levels decrease, muscle mass follows. This is because your muscle cells have androgen receptors specifically for testosterone. When the male hormone binds to these receptors, it helps maintain muscle fibers. When there isn’t enough testosterone circulating in your blood, the muscles will begin to degrade.
By the age of 60, muscle loss will double about every 10 years. Unfortunately, noticeable muscle loss or muscle wasting is one of the later signs of low testosterone in men. Before you notice reduced muscle mass, you will likely notice that you feel weaker. Regular strength training combined with aerobic exercise is one of the most effective steps you can take to maintain healthy T levels and reduce muscle wasting.
- 3000mg of D-Aspartic Acid Per Serving
- 750mg of D-Aspartic Acid Per Capsule
- 45 Servings Per Bottle
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, 3rd Party Tested
- Made In a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
#2. You Have Unexplained Weight Gain
Low testosterone doesn’t just rob you of your lean muscle; low T levels also increase fat deposits, according to a 2012 study in Current Diabetes Reviews. Fat cells, especially those around the abdomen, make your body produce an enzyme known as aromatase. This enzyme works to turn testosterone into estrogen, the primary female hormone, which then increases fat deposits around the thighs, chest, and hips.
Fat deposits are one of the most common signs of low testosterone in men. Unfortunately, they are bound to lead to a cycle. The more fat you accumulate, the more it will deplete your testosterone levels. Losing weight through aerobic exercise can help reverse this effect.
#3. Your Hair Is Thinning
One of many roles testosterone plays involves hair production. Male pattern baldness is a common and natural part of aging for many men. This is often related to testosterone levels.
Male pattern baldness alone affects about 50 million men in the U.S. Shrinking hair follicles are the culprits for this type of hair loss. They cause hair to grow finer and finer until it can’t grow at all.
Balding in men has a genetic component. On the other hand, men with low testosterone often experience a loss of hair on the head as well as the body and face. Individuals with male pattern baldness tend to have free testosterone levels lower than other men.
#4. You Have Experienced Changes in Your Mood
Usually, declining estrogen levels in women can cause mood changes during menopause. Likewise, men can also experience mood changes when their testosterone levels begin to fall.
Testosterone can affect mood in many ways. One of the first signs of low testosterone in men is mood swings. Low testosterone is a common cause of depression in men. Moreover, it can also cause irritability and difficulty in concentrating, according to research published in the World Journal of Men’s Health.
Other signs of low testosterone in men can also be emotionally overwhelming and stressful. This phase includes symptoms like muscle loss and erectile dysfunction. This can worsen depression, irritability, and fatigue.
- Proven Results - Ideal for BodyBuilders, or Most Athletes looking to hit new training goals
- Enhance Performance - With 8 active ingredients EVL TEST is designed to support testosterone levels, recovery, stamina and strength
- Top Rated Supplement- EVL TEST is a highly rated and recommended testosterone booster with proven results
- Improve Sleep - EVL TEST includes vitamins to support optimal sleep levels to get you well rested and ready for the next training session
- Made in USA in a FDA and GMP Certified and Trusted Facility!
#5. You Have Testicular Atrophy
A common side effect of testosterone therapy is testicular shrinkage. Nonetheless, this can also be a symptom of low testosterone.
Men with low testosterone are not producing enough of the hormone in their testes. When this system begins to shut down, the result can be testicular shrinkage, atrophy or hypogonadism. Along with this slight shrinkage, the testicles may also feel noticeably softer.
- ENERGY BOOSTER: Suffering from Low Energy? Low Mood and Stamina Dr. Martin’s provides a Unique Powerful Blend of natural herbs that boosters your vitality giving you the stamina that you need to perform in the gym, at work or at home.
- BURN FAT & BUILD MUSCLE : A daily supplement not only help burn Fat but to build more Lean Muscle Mass creating healthier Muscles and Bones
- REVITALISE DRIVE : By Increasing your testosterone you naturally increase your libido bringing your confidence back into the bedroom. This helps bring back the passion
- RISK FREE - Buy NOW with Complete Confidence - If You are Not Satisfied with the Enhancement results We will refund you 100% of your money. Just Contact us and we will do that for you immediately & that's our Promise in writing! Order Yours now!
- PREMIUM QUALITY FORMULATED IN USA: When it comes to our GMP-certified nutritional and dietary supplements, we make a point of using nothing but the finest ingredients, as well as cutting edge production processes and strict quality control.
#6. You Have Trouble Achieving or Sustaining an Erection
Perhaps the most well-known signs of low testosterone in men involve erectile function and libido. Testosterone is important for stimulating the male sex drive and maintaining an erection. While this hormone alone doesn’t result in an erection, it works to stimulate brain receptors to produce nitric oxide. This molecule then triggers chemical reactions that produce an erection.
As testosterone levels fall, you may have trouble achieving or maintaining an erection. You may also experience spontaneous erections.
Increasing testosterone levels through testosterone replacement therapy, for example, isn’t a guaranteed solution for erectile problems. These health issues can occur even with normal T levels. Nonetheless, testosterone therapy has become the standard first treatment for ED, according to Harvard Medical School.
#7. You Have Gynecomastia or Enlarged Breasts
Gynecomastia refers to enlarged breast tissue in men. Gynecomastia is different than excess fat deposits on the chest (or pseudogynecomastia). This condition manifests through swelling of actual breast tissue due to a hormonal imbalance. Men who develop gynecomastia can’t fix the problem with diet and exercise. That’s because it is the glandular tissue, not fat tissue, that has increased in size.
It isn’t just low testosterone that causes gynecomastia. All men have both testosterone and estrogen, the primary female hormone. In men, estrogen is usually found in low levels. If testosterone levels fall too low in comparison to estrogen levels, or estrogen levels become otherwise elevated, the result can be enlarged breast tissue.
- OPTIMIZED PHYSICAL PERFORMANCE: Suffering from low test impacts energy, strength and stamina, which is why Prime Test is a natural test booster that revitalizes and restores your manhood.
- BUILD STRONGER, LEANER MUSCLES: A daily supplement that naturally increases test levels, you can melt away belly fat while having more energy to create lean, healthy muscles.
- IMPROVED MOOD: Prime Test can give you the stamina, confidence and improved circulation you need to perform better physically both in and out of the bedroom.
- HEALTHY, NATURAL FORMULA: Crafted in an FDA registered facility, our formula contains only the best natural ingredients, including Horny Goat Weed, Tongkat Ali Extract, Saw Palmetto Extract and other essential health boosters.
- MADE IN THE USA: Prime Labs products are highly-tested to ensure quality and developed right here in the United States. That means youâ€re not only getting the best test booster, but one you can trust.
Do you have any of these signs of low testosterone in men? Have you been able to improve your T levels through exercise, diet, or treatment? Please leave a comment about your experience and struggle with low testosterone.